Preparing your manuscript
- Papers should be kept to a maximum of 12-20 A4 pages. The maximum number of figures should not exceed 6.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed 5, generally.
- The paper should adhere to the following structure:
• introduction explaining the relevance of the research problem; • Objective ; • Materials and methods of work; • Experimental and computational study; • The discussion of the results; • Findings or conclusions; • References.
- Manuscript preparation guidelines.
- The manuscript must open with a UDC number.
- Abstract preparation guidelines.
- Citation style guidelines. Please use Harvard style for formatting references:
Author A.A., Author B.B., Author C.C. Title of article. Title of journal, 2005, vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 49-53.
Submitting your manuscript
- All papers must be submitted via the St. Petersburg Polytechnical University E-Submission system.
- Please note that for multi-author papers, only the corresponding author should register in the system; co-authors are added when submitting the paper.
- All papers are reviewed and revised through the E-submission system. Once a paper is accepted for publication, i.e. approved by the referees and the Editorial Board, the authors will receive a notification of the scheduled publication issue and date. Otherwise the authors will be informed of the reasons of rejection.
- Timing review articles submitted to the journal authors, ranging from 30 to 45 calendar days.
- If the paper is accepted, the authors are asked to sign a publishing licensing agreement.
- Submitted manuscripts that do not meet the formatting or the subject area requirements shall not be published or returned.
- In case a large number of papers are submitted, admission may stop before the stated issue deadline.